12A + 5mm / 6mm / 8mm Tempered Double Insulated Glass For Buildings
Insulated glass is made of two or more pieces of glass glazing
sheets which might be low e or reflective glass or normal float
colored glass and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which
was filled with desiccant together. Insulated glass/ Hollow
glass/IGU/Double glazing glass with the perimeter of the spacer
that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary
and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
Insulated glass not only could save energy power, also it can get
sound insulation. This kind of IGU can enhance a window's thermal
insulation up to 3 times resulting in reduction of energy
consumption of up to 75% compared to a single glazed unit.
Double Insulated Glass
Clear, Blue, Green, Dark brown, etc.
Type of Sheet Glass
Float glass, Tinted glass, Coated glass,
low-E glass, laminated glass, tempered glass, heat bent glass.
Aluminum Bar Spacer
6 mm,9 mm,12 mm,15mm, etc.
Dry air, ArgonGas filling: Dry air, Argon
1.Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets;
2.Seaworthy wooden crates;
3. Iron belt for consolidation.
1. Optical Properties: the visible light transmittance of
insulating glazing systems is normally in the range of 7-80% and
the visible light reflectance is in the range of 10-42%;
2. Thermal Properties: the U-value is effectively lowered by
insulating glazing and can be further reduced by filling of inert
3. Acoustical Insulation: insulating glazing can reduce noise by
more than 30 dB;
4. Condensation: the dew point of insulating glazing systems is
below -40°C which guarantees no condensation formation under normal
5. Sealing: aluminum spacer is automatically curved and formed with
the fewest joints and dual seals are applied, which ensures
excellent sealing characteristics and long application life-time
- windows and door in architecture
- windows for train,airplane and ship
- refrigerator/freezer glass door
- curtain wall