Float Glass is manufactured through mixing high-quality sand,
natural ores and chemical materials at high temperature. The molten
glass flows into tin bath where the float glass is spread, polished
and formed on the molten tin. The float glass has smooth surface,
excellent optical performance, stable chemical capability and high
mechanism intensity. It is also resistant to acid, alkali and
corrosion. High quality clear float glass is important prototype in
the line of glass further processing. It has great permeability an
pureness, and it's used widely in off-line coating film, coating
mirror, hot melting and other decorative glass processing.
Main features of Clear Float Glass
1. High light transmittance, excellent optical performance.
2. Smooth and flat surface, visible flaw is controlled strictly.
3. Easy to be cut, insulated, tempered and coated.
4. Thickness available from 3mm to 19mm.
6. We give each customer personalized, professional, and dedicated
The parameters of Clear Float Glass
194x610mm, 914x1220mm, 2440x1830mm, 3300x2140mm,
3300x2440mm, 3660x2140mm, 3660x2440mm
The transmission of visual light is almost 90%
The float glass can meet the requirement of large area lighting
Smooth and flat surface and good vision
Flat edge,grind edge,fine polished edge, beveled edge and others
Natural corner, grind corner, round corner with fine polished
Drill work available at customer's option
Within 20 working days after down-payment or by negotiation
1.interlay paper between two sheets 2.seaworthy wooden crates
3.iron belt for consolidation
Construction, mirror plate, furniture, decoration optical
vehicle, architecture, mirrors, automobiles .
Advantages of Clear Float Glass
1. Smooth and flat surface, and good vision.
2. Flexible size specifications to minimize cutting loss.
3. Energy saving through good heat absorption which reduces the transmission of solar heat radiation.
4. High value creation by color variety of building's exterior
5. Excellent optical performance
6. Stable chemical properties
7. Resistant to acid, alkaline and corrosion
1. High light transmittance
2. Excellent optical performance
3. Smooth and flat surface
4. Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed,
5. 16 years' experience specialized in glass manufacturing and
exporting, since 1996.
6. Top quality glass with ISO,CCC Certificate , exporting to 75
countries and areas worldwide.